The most neglected part of a home is always the smallest spaces. Entryways provide a gateway visual to how the rest of the home is decorated. Here are some tips to creating an attractive entryway that everyone can be amazed from:
1) Layer in Light. A Beautiful lantern, table lamp, & sconce create different lighting option of different moods.
2) Provide an artful story. A statement mirror & a geometric rug welcome guests and let them know they are in a stylish home.
3) Get the scale right. If you have a grand entry then the use of large furniture and mirrors and sconces stand up to the large space.
4) Add a rug. The floor is a great place to add pattern, color, softness, and style.
5) Go Bold. Primary colors provide an exciting entrance.
6) Dazzle with Wallpaper. The use of unique creative wall paper can make any room have a sense of its own individual flare.
7) Provide a place for stuff to land. A dresser, chest, or console table with drawers will help you keep the entryway from looking cluttered.
8) Provide a transition. Plants, stone floors, outdoor furniture and rich wood provide an easy transitional zone between indoors & out.